We have worked closely with Environmental Health and other authorities to implement a comprehensive set of policies and procedures to protect our performers, volunteers and audiences from COVID-19 infection risks, to allow a safe and successful Fringe experience.
Some of the things we have put in place for the Festival include:
- Increase ventilation of all spaces
- Socially distanced queuing, entry and movement processes, with signage and instructions
- Hand sanitiser located at convenient locations
- Updated deep cleaning regime
- Specialised industrial strength soft furnishing disinfectant treatments and high tech special
Please do check any instructions sent to you or at outlined at the venue to make sure your visit is safe and enjoyable. These include
- do not come if you feel unwell, have any symptoms or have been asked to isolate
- ensure you travel to the venue safely and avoid any unnecessary contact
- follow any instructions on arrival to check in and maintain social distance at all times
- you are encouraged to wear masks inside the venue buildings at all times
- please adhere to all marked routes and processes while in the venue
If rules change we may have to change some events to “no audience – streamed online only” events. We will let all ticket holders know in advance of any changes, so please ensure your contact details are correct when booking tickets.
The situation and advice is under constant change, so please regularly check on our most up to date policy and procedures relating to COVID-19.
Thank you for your support.