The Watford Fringe 2019 venues:
- Pump House Theatre and Arts Centre: Theatre, Colne River Function Room and the intimate Charles Room
– 5 Local Board Road, WD17 2JP (Google map) – www.pumphouse.info
- Watford Museum – 194 High St, WD17 2DT (Google map) – www.watfordmuseum.org.uk
- Watford Palace Theatre – Studio, Green Room and Hospitality space
– 20 Clarendon Rd, Watford WD17 1JZ (Google map) – watfordpalacetheatre.co.uk
- D20 Board Game Cafe – 87 Queen’s Rd, Watford WD17 2QN (Google map) – d20cafe.co.uk
- The One Crown – 156 High St, Watford WD17 2EN (Google map) – the-one-crown.business.site
- LP Cafe – 173 The Parade, Watford WD17 1NJ (Google map) – thelpcafe.com
- Hidden Bar – 2 Market St, Watford WD18 0PD (Google map) – fresh-shop.business.site
All venues have disabled access, but restrictions apply to some venues (please check venue websites for more information)
The Pump House, and Watford Museum are very close to each other with the Pump House on Local Board Road, just off Lower High Street, Watford Museum a couple of minutes walk from Watford High Street station on Lower High Street
From the M25 leave the motorway at Junction 19 and follow the A41 to Watford. From the M1 leave the motorway at Junction 5 and follow A4008 to Watford.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the one way system it is only possible to approach the Pump House via Lower High Street from the Watford Ring Road!
Although there is parking at some of the venues, it is very limited. There is no public street parking in Local Board Road, however after 6.30 pm you can park without restriction on Lower High Street. The nearby Century Park retail site enforces a very strict 4 hour limit on parking.
142 & 258 stop along Lower High Street and in the centre of Watford
Watford High Street & Bushey station are both within walking distance from Watford town centre and Lower High Street. Watford Junction is also located walking distance from the town centre.
The Colne Valley/Ebury Way cycle track passes the front door of the Pump House. The Pump House has standard ‘Sheffield’ stands in the car park at the entrance to the Colne River Room.
The Pump House is a short walk from Watford town centre. There is also a pedestrian pathway from the Century Park retail site car park to the Pump House.